GDPR and Cookies
MobiIoT Cookies Policy
Last update: 15/01/21
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
|Cookie||Purpose||Legal Basis||How long do we keep these cookies|
This cookie is used to remember a user’s choice about cookies on mobi-iot.com.
Where users have previously indicated a preference, that user’s preference will be stored in this cookie.
|Universal Analytics (Google)||
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website.
We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website.
We get this service from Google. For more information, you can read Google’s overview of privacy and safeguarding data.
Controller’s contact details
79 avenue François Arago
Your rights under the GDPR
Subject to applicable data protection law (including limitations provided by that law), you may also have the following rights:
- The right to request access to personal data, which enables you to receive confirmation as to whether or not we are processing your personal data and information about that processing, and to access your personal data
- The right to update and/or correct inaccurate personal data
- The right to request that we erase (delete) your personal data in certain circumstances
- The right to restrict (block) the processing your personal data in certain circumstances
- The right to request portability, which means providing you, or a third party that you designate, a machine-readable copy of your personal data, in certain circumstances,
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a relevant supervisory authority.